Want to play sports at an NCAA Division I, II, III School?

If you want to play sports at an NCAA Division I or II school, start by registering with the NCAA Eligibility Center at eligibilitycenter.org during your sophomore year. We support you and your high school by providing resources to help you meet the initial-eligibility standards to participate in college sports.

For more information:

Search Frequently Asked Questions:

Follow us on Twitter: @ncaa_ec

Download Brochure: http://www.ncaapublications.com/productdownloads/EB16.pdf